1. Payment Policy
1.1 AllGoods' Fees
The fees charged by AllGoods are as follows:
It is free to create a user account with AllGoods. This account can be used to:
- Create auction listings
- Bid on or buy auctions
- Purchase products.
When purchasing an auction or product, the buyer may be required to pay for shipping fees, if this is applicable.
AllGoods Store Pricing
AllGoods charges a $4 monthly subscription fee to use our Store Service, billed at the start of the month. On top of this subscription fee, AllGoods charges a 2% success fee for every product sold. This fee is inclusive of GST.
Payment Processing Fees
Stores will be able to accept payments via credit or debit card by AllGoods Payments, which is powered by Stripe. The credit/debit card processing fee charged by Stripe is 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction.
When a store requests a payout of under $25 from their AllGoods account, there is a withdrawal fee of $0.25 charged by AllGoods.
There is no withdrawal fee charged for payouts that are $25 or more.
Promoting Listing Fees
Stores will have the opportunity to promote their listings in various strategic places on our site. Prices may vary, depending on the type of promotion and the time.
1.2 Avoiding AllGoods Fees
It is strictly prohibited for users to avoid our fees. This includes:
Abusing AllGoods chat system or other methods to encourage the buyer to purchase an item from your AllGoods Store through another venue, with the intent of avoiding our success fees.
Using your storefront images or storefront posts to promote or direct users to other online selling venues.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate an account if we determine that a store is violating this policy.
2. Restricted and Prohibited Items Policy
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your products meet safety standards, and when applicable, that your product has the appropriate certifications. AllGoods will monitor the site to check that users meet these guidelines.
This is a list of banned and restricted items, according to AllGoods terms. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and may be updated. We reserve the right to remove other items which are not included in this list if we determine it to be inappropriate or if it does not comply with New Zealand rules and regulations.
The items in the restricted list may be sold, but with caution. We monitor the stores regularly and may require store owners to have permits to sell these particular items. For example, for a store selling safety equipment, we may ask the store owner for a certificate to show that the items comply with New Zealand’s safety standards.
- Adult items: Adults Items must be listed in the appropriate category. Accompanying photos must be of the product only, and explicit photos will not be allowed.
- Air guns: Sellers should be aware that people under the age of 18 require a firearm license to own and purchase an airgun.
- Alcohol: Sellers that want to sell alcohol are required to have a license according to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.
- Animals: Sellers are only allowed to list domestic pets on AllGoods.
- Chainsaws: Sellers may only sell chainsaws with a chainbrake.
- E-Cigarettes. Sales of any e-cigarettes must comply with NZ law.
- Firearm sales must comply with the New Zealand Arms Act 1983. MSSA, pistols & firearms with large capacity magazines must be sold with the legally required permits. Sellers must sight the firearms license of the purchaser, or for remote sales sellers must receive written confirmation signed by Police confirming the buyer holds a valid firearms license. Forms are available at any police station or online. For more information on NZ firearms sales laws click here.
- Medicines: Prescription medicines are not allowed to be listed. Sellers must be registered by Pharmacy Council under the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003.
- Plants: You must comply with regulations outlined by Ministry of Primary Industries
- Safety equipment: The equipment must comply with all applicable product safety standards.
You are not allowed to sell any items that are listed in the prohibited list below. In addition to this list, you are not allowed to sell anything that is deemed illegal by the New Zealand government.
- Cigarettes or Tobacco
- Digital Currency
- Event tickets
- Fireworks and other explosives
- Human bodies or body parts
- Laser Pointers
- Lottery/raffle tickets
- Menacing Dogs. Specifically the following Breeds: American Pit Bull Terriers, Brazilian Fila, Dogos Argentios, Japanese Tosa
- Recreational drugs
- Weapons prohibited by New Zealand Law. This includes but is not limited to: flick knives, butterfly knives, ninja stars, knuckle dusters.
For more information click here
If you feel that there are items not on this list that should be added, please contact AllGoods Help service.
3. Photo Policy and Guidelines
These are the technical photo aspects we expect from sellers when listing their product.
3.1 Format and Dimensions
You may upload your photos in either JPG, PNG or GIF, but our prefered format is JPG file.
Higher resolution photos will look more professional to your customers. Your photos must be a minimum of 500 pixels on the longer side. We recommend a 2:3 landscape photo ratio of 1600 pixels X 2400 pixels. Your file size must not be bigger than 5MB.
3.2 Product Images
We require all product listings to have an accompanying picture. The main picture must be a photograph of the product itself, not a drawing or illustration.
To maintain a neat and professional interface, do not add any unnecessary additional objects in your main photograph. The product should fill approximately 85% of the frame. Images should be well lit. We recommended that your products be photographed professionally. If you do decide to protect your images with a watermark, you may do so provided you do not cover more than 5% of the frame. We recommend that you keep your watermark to 50% opacity.
You will have the option to add more images, where you may include a close-up shot, or additional details shots: e.g. nutritional content, instructions, or additional angles.
3.3 Auctions Images
If you are selling a second-hand item, you are not allowed to use a stock photo or a photo of the item's packaging for the main image. Make sure that the picture is an accurate representation of the condition of the item.
4. Promoting Listings Policy
AllGoods provides several avenues on our site for sellers to promote their listings or stores. This includes:
Home Page Carousel
We do not guarantee that an ad or promoted listing will be clicked, and if a user clicks on an ad, we don’t guarantee that the listing will be sold.
5. Shipping Policy
Stores are responsible for shipping their sold products to buyers unless the buyer opts to pick up. When an item purchase is confirmed, the store must ship the purchases promptly, in accordance with the store's status. The store must specify the shipping cost and ensure that the shipping cost stated is within reason.
We require the store to provide proof of shipping in the event that an order does not arrive. This way, the store will be able to verify that the item was shipped and sent to the correct address provided by the buyer.
5.1 Shipping based on store type
To maintain a gold or silver store status, you must ship 97% of your products sold within 24 hours for gold stores, or 48 hours for silver stores.
If the store decides that it is unable or does not want to comply with this, you can downgrade your store status from your store manager settings page.
To verify that you have shipped within the time frame allowed, you will be required to enter the tracking number or otherwise confirm that the item has been shipped. This confirmation may be referenced in the future if the buyer disputes the shipment,
6. Shill Bidding Policy (Auctions)
Shill bidding is where sellers use fake membership, or someone else’s membership, to bid on an auction with the intention to not buy the goods but to raise the price or desirability of the auction.
We would like to caution members that shill bidding is illegal in New Zealand and will be taken seriously by AllGoods. We have ways to identify traits of members that carry out shill bidding, and we will involve law enforcement for investigation if we suspect this to have occurred. If a user is found to be violating this policy, AllGoods may carry out a range of actions, from suspending their account to referral to law enforcement, depending on the severity of the situation.
We remind our users that you may set a reserve, which is the minimum price that you are willing to sell the goods for.
7. Refund/Replacement Policy
All stores on AllGoods are required to offer a full refund or replacement to a buyer if the item sold:
- is not of acceptable quality (is defected, has missing parts, is damaged etc);
- does not match the description or photos on the listing.
All stores on AllGoods must follow the guidelines and guarantees set out in the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.